This Adepteo Usage Policy has been developed to ensure the security, reliability and privacy of Adepteo systems and networks and the Networks and systems of others and to maintain the image and reputation of Adepteo as a responsible provider.
We expect our Customers to use our services legally and with courtesy and responsibility.
We reserve the right to disable or delete any and all accounts held by users who, in Adepteo’s sole discretion, break this Usage Policy.
1. Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of Adepteo's' services, any material that is, in Adepteo' sole discretion, unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law, statute or regulation.
2. Adepteo's services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of UK regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other statute. Adepteo reserves the right to remove such illegal material from its servers.
3. Customers may not engage in tortuous conduct including, but not limited to, posting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or making physical threats against another person via email, news, or any other electronic media/service we provide.
4. The Customer is responsible for providing and maintaining accurate and up-to-date billing information, contact telephone number(s) and address information. Furnishing false data on the signup form, contract, or online application, including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is grounds for immediate termination, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability.
5: The Adepteo service must not be used for auto-dialling, continuous or extensive call forwarding and call diversion, fax or voicemail broadcasting and continuous or extensive inbound only services. Adepteo reserve the right to immediately disable or modify your Service if we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that your use of the Service is, or at any time was, inconsistent with normal business usage patterns.
1. Customers may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account ("cracking"). This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the Customer, logging into a server or account the Customer is not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks.
2. Customers may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host.
3. Customers may not use any kind of program/script/command, or send messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or by the Internet.
4. Customers must safeguard their account passwords to prevent unauthorized access to their account.
5. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Adepteo will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
6. Adepteo reserves the right to check the security of a customer's equipment or devices used to connect to its network if it reasonably believes that equipment on the customer's network may be at risk from external attack (hacking) or if they believe that its terms and conditions of use are not being followed.
Some cookies are known as essential cookies and are a requirement for the operation of our site and services. For example, these cookies allow users to log in to our user interface and make changes to their service or account, add items to their shopping cart and provide web-based customer services via live chat applications.
Users of our website and services have the option to disable these cookies in their browser but will no longer be able to access their account or configure their services.
These cookies will remain on your device after you have left our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you in any way.
Removing Or Blocking Cookies
For more information about removing or blocking cookies visit http:// www.aboutcookies.org this site contains information on how to block or remove cookies from most web browsers.
Adepteo Ltd (Adepteo)
93 Wellington Road North,
Registered Number: 07015559
VAT Registration Number: GB101 2894 48
T: 0161 710 3000
F: 0161 710 3019